Tuesday, July 31, 2007

July 31st

I will never forget July 2007, now that it is over I can say it went fast ha ha. My counts today are still low but my platlets are going up by themselves so that's good. But it doesn't mean I will come home any sooner just means I do not need a platlet transfussion. I had a bloody nose this morning for about 1 hr. It is so boring to have a bloody nose, I sit there and let Mom or Dad pinch my nose but at least we got it stopped! I started school today it was just for about 20 min and I was not very happy with Mom but she thinks it will do me good! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Just a little note we have gone back to July 21st and replied to hopefully everyone Some of the blogs we answered in the most recent writings so the old ones we didn't reply to hopefully that made sense. We did not have a computer and were very busy the last few weeks but now we will keep up!!

Love Trent

No comments: