Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August 1

Today was the same as yesterday. My platlets are going up my levels are staying the same and are still low. Grandma Hansen came up to play with me. Nathan started Kindergarten today so Mom stayed with him, and Dad went to work. The nurse did a bad thing today. She came to weigh me and let me go out of my room for a few seconds Mom was not happy, me and Dad just kind of looked at her like she was crazy. Let's just say I won't be able to do that again until my levels are up. Hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer! Have fun & play hard for me.

Love Trent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Trent
kligijioycgjuhitgkjikhjjfikvjgklihj;ghlicfjuoyhjoklkfpoyfijyoif0pif0-if0]yif0uyfiy9jhlkbcjfgfbnikfobcgujofiodxghjufhtgjufvjgvijdjgjtujmf love nate

Anonymous said...

Trent,
That is cool that your dog's name is Peanut too!! My mom really likes Peanut, but she still says we can't keep him. He is still a lot smaller than all the rest. But he is a fighter!! (Maybe we should have named him Trent!!) We only get to keep them until they are about 8 weeks old. My dog had the puppies from about 9 pm until 4:30 in the morning. Did you get the email with the pictures of the puppies from me? I also shaved my head because I wanted it to be like yours-I emailed that picture too. What did your mom do with you for school? Are doing school everyday? I hope you keep getting better and I miss you a lot!!
From,
Connor

Duval Family said...

Nate,

Hey buddy, how are you doing? How was school today was it fun? How was meeting new kids? I miss you I will see you on Friday!

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Connor,

That is so cool about your puppies! Did your Mom stay up the whole night to help your dog deliver? I bet she was so tired. I have not looked at the e-mail pictures I will ask my Dad if we got them. I will ask him to print them and I am going to hang them up. I bet you look so cool with a shaved head. I am only going to school twice a week Monday & Tuesday. Every day I have to read 15 min. I usually do a few worksheets and math games. It is fun but I miss going to school with my friends!! Is your teacher nice who did you get? Do you like her? Talk to you later.

Love Trent