Wednesday, August 15, 2007

August 15th


My blood tests from Monday came back and showed that my counts are rising but are still not where they need to be. Once they raise I get to go back to the hospital. They took blood tonight so we will see where we are at tomorrow. Tonight, Sister Atkinson brought me a surprise. It was the true school's t-shirt with signatures from the BYU football team. I want to thank Sister Atkinson, Bishop Buckner, Kellen Fowler, and the rest of the awesome BYU football team for taking the time to sign the shirt. The gift made my night. I will not be able to attend any games this year (even though we have season tickets) but I now have something to remember the season. This new shirt will not be worn as a night shirt as my other one was. I have more respect for it. It is going to be framed and hung in my room. I'm not sure who was more excited Brad, mom, or me. There will be plenty of cheers coming from my hospital room. Thanks again for everything. Love, Trent.










8 comments:

Alan & Allison said...

Trent,

I can't beleive you let them talk you into crossing out the beautiful U. That's okay we can all repent. That is cool of the BYU team to do that for you though! That's a cool gift that you will be able to remember forever.If you need to be true to yourself I am sure that I could get the UTES to sign a shirt for you!!

Alan

Nurse Heidi said...

LOVE these pictures! I'm glad to see that you have come back to the light side : ). Go Cougars!

Alan & Allison said...

Trent,

I would have to agree with Alan. I thought the U shirt was pretty awesome. But, I guess it's cool to have a shirt signed by the whole BYU football team! Too bad the U is going to beat them this year! Heh heh. See you soon!

Allison

Duval Family said...

Alan & Allison,

I can't say I am sorry I ruined the shirt, it was fun!!! Thanks though for getting me a night shirt. The nurses & Dr's at the hospital will have no questions on where my true colors lie!!! It is an awesome shirt. Talk to you later.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Nurse Heidi,

Cougars Rock!!! Did you graduate from the Y? I hope to go there when I am older.

Love Trent

Nurse Heidi said...

Heck yes I'm a BYU graduate. So is Alan. So far 9 out of 11 of the kids in my family have gone to BYU.

Duval Family said...

Nurse Heidi,

Yes, you guys are awesome although I feel sorry for those in the family who picked other schools. Ha Ha. How is the baby?

Love Trent

Anonymous said...

Nice to know your doing well, I am so happy for you, you had me so scared