Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August 21st

Well the test results have come back and we still don't have a definite answer as there are competing test results. They run my bone marrow through two tests, microscopic and flow symetry(or something close to it). The microscopic test showed 5% leukemia cells left. This is not the best thing as the first round of chemo should have killed all of them. The flow test showed 17% leukemia cells left which is very bad. Because there is such a discrepancy the test have been forwarded to a pathologist for review and determination of which one is correct. They are leaning towards the 5% but we will find out what the pathologist says tomorrow. Either way we now will probably have to wait until next week before we go back to the hospital. I have been doing good but tonight I began feeling sick and threw up. I hate to throw up. Mom and dad are hoping I don't have the flu. Well will let everyone know what we find out tomorrow. Thank you again. Love, Trent.

4 comments:

Braithwaite Family said...

Hi Trent,
I hate to throw up too! I am sorry that you were not feeling very well last night. I will let you in on a little secret I liked mario kart so much when I played it with you that I got it for my son Andrew for his birthday. So I will be practicing soon and I know you have to do school work now so you don't have as much time to play. Which means I might have a chance of becoming as good as you are! (maybe)
sis.Braithwaite

Duval Family said...

Sis. Braithwaite,

Yikes I am in trouble! Hopefully you will be to busy being a mom and doing mom things that you will not have time to practice!! So come back up it will be fun to play with you.

Love Trent

knowles said...

Dear Trent,

You may not know me. I am in Mrs. Ashby's second grade class at Foothills. You are on our class list. I just wanted you to know that we miss you in school and I am thinking about you. I hope you get better soon.

Ben Knowles

Duval Family said...

Ben,

Thanks for writing. How is school going? I am so sad I can not be in school this year. Me and my Mom are working on a poster to take to the class. I can't wait to meet you and the rest of the class. My mom says Mrs. Ashby is very nice! Thanks again and good luck in school

Love Trent