Saturday, August 11, 2007

August 11th

Well I've been home for a couple of days now and am having fun. It is fun to play with my brothers and be able to walk around the apartment. The days are short because I'm trying to catch up and play with all the toys I have. No more staying up late now, I have to go to bed with my brothers. I'm usually pretty tired and the first to fall asleep though. My home nurse came last night and talked with mom and dad. She will come two times a week and take my blood. When one of my levels rises we have to go back to the hospital for my second stay. Hopefully I get to stay home for about a week. Thanks to everyone. Love, Trent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent,

We are all very happy to hear that you are home, even if it is for a short time. Have lots of happy moments now. Then you can remember them while you are away!

Love,

Joyce Drury

Duval Family said...

Joyce,

Thanks I will enjoy it and have fun! We have been crazy crazy here at out house having fun and being normal. Tell your boys hi.

Love Trent