Saturday, August 25, 2007

August 25th

Well not much has taken place in the last few days. My levels stayed the same as the beginning of the week so we don't know what that will mean on Monday. Monday afternoon I go in for another bone marrow aspirate and possibly a lumbar punch. We have been told that we will probably go back into the hospital on Tuesday. I'm don't really want to go back but at least I get room service again. Mom has been trying to pack since they will be moving while I'm in the hospital. I know that some of you wanted to visit before I go back to the hospital but my levels never came up and are actually dropping so I will not be able to have any visitors. Hopefully next time I can see some people when I come home.

A motorcycle ride has been organized in my behalf. It is planned for Saturday September 8th. Registration is from 8:30 - 9:00 at the Exxon/Common Cents on Bangerter Hwy and I-15 (exit 289) The ride leaves at 9:00 and is planned to be about four hours long. If anyone wants to attend or get more info. you can call Mike G. 209-7062 or Mike D. 209-9675. Thank. Love, Trent

No comments: