Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August 29th

Well to be honest things are not going very well right now. Yesterday we came back to the hospital and I had a couple more tests before coming to my room. I really did not want to come back but I pretended that I did pretty well. I fell asleep pretty quick from the nausea drugs and the fact that I did not sleep well the night before. Chemo started last night and I get pretty ornery and difficult. Last night was a bad night because the medication made me hallucinate and I was up all night screaming about the spiders crawling on me. Hopefully the doctors can figure out what is making this happen because it is new. Keep us in your prayers please. Love, Trent.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sorry to hear that you are not feeling well! Oakley always goes a little "crazy" when she is on the hospital meds. She feels bad for you... we all do! We will keep praying for you and hoping that you will start to feel better very quickly!
You are a very tough little man so hang in there.
Love,
Chad, Kristin, Dustin, Oakley and Kylie Doyle
Jeff and Tiff-
PLEASE let us know what we can do to help you move. We can clean, pack, drive, whatever... Just say the word!
You both hang in there too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Boss!
You were looking GOOD when I kissed you goodbye Tuesday, is it that you miss me? I miss you too! I hate spiders, I feel that way too sometimes when I get sick. Maybe, you should sleep with a squirt bottle. I'll see ya soon! lova ya Jenni

Hey Everyone else, (READ ME)
********Jeff and Tif mentioned the Motorcyle ride.... let me tell you some more.......It is going to be so fun! I want to video it for him, sadley I have no bike, so if anyone has an empty sissy bar for me let me know. ...... Also for those that don't have a bike, but would like to get involved there are RAFFLE tickets for $5, lots of fun prizes and you don't have to be present to win. call me 254-6080

Nurse Heidi said...

: (. Sorry that you feel yucky. I hope that they figure out your meds quickly so that you don't have to think about spiders. Blech!

Duval Family said...

Chad & Kristin,

I feel much better the meds are crazy. Hopefully Oakley does not have to take to many of them. Hope you are all doing well.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Jenni,

Thanks for writing thanks for helping get me off to the hospital!

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Heidi,

Spiders are nasty. They were big, small, fast and slow it was so weird!!! Have a good day

Love Trent