Sunday, August 12, 2007

August 12,

Today was great. I wanted to go to church but Dad & Mom said no there was way to many germs. Tonight me, Brad and Nathan went crazy playing, we got in our pillows hopped & ran around in the hall. After we settled down I noticed my dressing was coming off of my central line. So Mom for the first time on her own changed my bandage she was very nervous, but did great. Everything is going well we noticed a little puss by my central line todady so we will just watch it. Hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for everything.

Love Trent

2 comments:

Braithwaite Family said...

Trent,
Man! I go out of town for a few days and look at all the changes.
I am so happy that you are home now! You amaze me with all your energy. I hope you are enjoying home school! (be nice to your mom).

Braithwaites

Duval Family said...

Braithwaite Family,

Was your trip fun? Where did you go & did all the family go? Home has been so fun. I play so hard Mom has had to change my bandage twice. I sweat to much!!! Tell everyone hi for me. Hope school goes well for them this next week!

Love Trent