Monday, December 31, 2007

December 31st: day +44

Well yesterday my temperature went down and things were looking good to go home today. But then the fever came back so dad and I will celebrate New Year's together in the hospital. We are so thankful for the support and help that we have received this year. There have been so many blessings. We are praying, like everyone else, that the New Year will be better than the last. Love, Trent.

UPDATE: Well come to find out my temperature did not go back up. A different doctor had a different set of rules about going home than the doctor that saw us yesterday. Dad had a "discussion" with the nurse practioner and it ended up with me being released. Mom and dad made a new record on how fast my room could be cleaned out and us checked out. I got home about 5:30 PM. Love, Trent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear DuVal Family-
Happy New Years Eve! We hope you can ring in this new year with a normal tempature and a ride home:)
We love you and wish we could come play games with you for New Years Eve!! We will be praying that your New Year is the best yet. We love you!
The Ericksons