Friday, December 7, 2007

December 7th: day +20

Today was a fun day. I was unhooked from all of my IV's for most of the day. My ANC went down a little to 200 today but hopefully we will hit the magic 500 mark tomorrow. I also did not have any anti-nausea drugs from noon to 10:00 today which is great because I also did not throw up. I had fun moving about my room and playing. I actually ate a bag of potato chips and half a peanut butter sandwich. We've been here over a month now and I'm getting tired of the routine and want to do my own thing. Tonight I wanted to go out and play in the snow. Thanks for the support. Love, Trent.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

up....up...up...up....up.... ooohh sorry I was just chanting for your counts to go up....We are so glad for those good days. Keep fighting!!We love you!!
The Ericksons

Biscuit said...

What up T-dawg? I haven't had a whole lot of time these days as school has been crazy, but I was looking through some old video, and caught you and your mom, dad and Grandpa dancing. I thought I would post it for all to enjoy.

Biscuit

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1240830032

Duval Family said...

Crystal,

Thanks for chanting! Hopefully it will work! How are you guys doing? Hope all is well.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Biscuit,

Hey thanks for the dance, I love it!! Good luck on your finals this week, hope all goes well!! It will be nice to have time off on Christmas. Give Payton & Xoie a hug for me.

Love Trent

Emily said...

Hey Trent, yeah! We are so happy you are having a good day today! That's great news you were able to eat today (and with no anti-nausea drugs!).

Today was our ward Christmas breakfast. It was great to see everyone, but we missed all of you. Especially Tiffany in her red leather pants!

We love you and are SO happy to hear about your progress. We are praying for you.

Duval Family said...

Emily,

Thanks for writing. We missed being at the ward party. Mom really missed wearing her red pants she will have to wear them sometime around Valantines Day. Hope you are having a great Christmas season. Talk to you later.

Love Trent