Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 12th day +25

Hooray, today my ANC was 800 today so that means I engrafted yesterday. Brad won the bet, he is so excited. I am so ready to go home. I am doing ok taking my pills, I usually throw up right before I take them and shove them down the second I am done throwing up. It's not a wonderful system but it works. Grandma & Grandpa came to sit with me today cause mom was home with my aunts cleaning the house for me to come home. She says the house is waiting for me so I am praying tommorrow or Friday. Tonight we had a scare the day nurse told me I could eat lettuce but we have been told to not eat any lettuce cause there is to many germs and fungus on it. I ordered it cause she said I could but when I got it I had a feeling not to eat it so I didn't. Mom & Dad were very happy I did not eat it and hopefully we get that worked out. Other than that everything is ok. Thanks for everything.

Love Trent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trent,
Hope you feel better. I had fun with your brother yesterday. I brought dino jacks for him and he wants to play them with you when you get home.
From, Nathan DuCharme

Duval Family said...

Nathan,

How are you doing? Are you excited for Christmas? I bet you and Nathan have a blast playing! He says he loves his Dino Jacks! Tell your family hi.

love Trent