Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 27th day +40

Christmas was awesome. I had so much fun at home with my family. I was very spoiled and loved!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I was able to go play in the snow last Friday. I begged mom for days to play in it she finally gave in and bundled me up! I went to clinic yesterday my ANC was up to 4000 that is so good. The Dr. thinks I am doing great and very happy. Today was a fun day we played all our new toys today. Mom is still building all our lego toys we got but she loves it! Me, Dad, Uncle Alan, Brad & Nate all went out tonight and played air soft guns. It was so fun but very very cold. About 6:30 I came in from outside shivering, I had a fever of 37.7 celcius. At 7:30 my fever went to 38.3 celcius so we called the hospital and I have to go in tonight. We hope I can come home tommorrow but we will see. They will run tests and try and get my fever to go down. I hate the hospital and was crying when I found out I had to go back. Well talk to you later.

Love Trent

7 comments:

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
Great to hear you had an awesome Christmas! My husband and sons have air soft guns too...we have had a lot of fun playing with them. I played the Wii boxing game on Christmas for the first time and I knocked out my husband a few times. It was so fun! I want to buy one for my family.
Awwww man, back to the hospital because of a fever? I don't blame you for being upset about going back...I would be crying too!
I hope you get to come home soon!
Love, Shelli

Smith Living said...

Trent,
We are all so glad to see you were able to enjoy you Christmas. We hope the hospital stay was short and that you'lle be home again soon. You are in our prayers. Happy New Year.
Love the Smiths, your old neighbors.
www.smithliving.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent- The Hospital- Yuck. How long are you back for? I hope that you are feeling better. I am so glad that you had a nice Christmas. You are loved and so are those fun brothers of yours. We hope that you are home and feeling better by the time you get this. We love you all so much and have been thinking about you all the time. Keep having fun but not outside soooo much :)
Love ya-
Crystal Erickson

Duval Family said...

Sister Simmons,

Where do you play your air soft guns? Dad will only let us play them in the backyard. The Wii boxing game is so fun, my Uncle Alan has it and it is a work out! Hopefully the fever won't last long we will see.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Smith Family,

How are you guys doing? Are you having fun? Have you bought a house yet? We miss you as neighbors and hope you are doing well. I will have to check out your blog.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Erickson Family,

I will be in the hospital until I do not have a fever for 24-48 hours so hopefully not a long time. I like seeing the nurses and saying hi but hate staying here!!! Mom says it will be a while until I go outside! I do not like that very much. Do you guys have a ton of snow in Colorado? How are you guys doing? Is Jerel still working a ton of hours? Well talk to you soon.

Love Trent

Hannah :] said...

Merry belated Christmas Trent I hope you get feeling better