Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 20th day+33

Wow, it's been a fun week. I am so glad to be home I am playing with Brad & Nate and we are having a blast. I am very excited to be home for Christmas, it's going to be a great Christmas!!!!! I went for my first clinic visit on Tuesday and everything checked out ok. My platlets and red blood cells are holding their own. I still throw up 1-4 times a day but they told me that I would probably be doing that for months, so I am ok. The Graft vs. Host has not shown up yet but they will continue to watch closley. They are making me take one more cyclosporine pill, they are capsules and I hate them also I am back on my Septra pill which is to prevent phenmonia. So on average I am taking 16 pills a day, that is the worst about being home I can't get the meds in my central line I have to swallow!!! Other than that I just can't wait for Mom to cook a turkey so I can finally get a drumstick! Well hope everyone is ok and doing well. Merry Christmas

Love Trent

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that you are home and playing with your brothers. Our families are our greatest blessings. We love you. Good luck with all that swallowing :) Merry Christmas Trent! Our favorite thing is that you will be home with all of your family!!!Yah!!
Love-
The Ericksons

g said...

Hey boss,
I can't believe it's been 5 months. Thank you for taking such good care of your parents and the great example you have been. Hey I'm a blogger now too. We need to talk about all those nurses.

Anonymous said...

We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful NEW Year!!
Love ya guy's
The Morrill's

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
I hope you had the best Christmas ever! Thank you for being such a powerful example to me, my family and all of the children in primary. You are amazing!
Love, Shelli

Duval Family said...

Erickson family,

How are you guys I hope you have a great Christmas! Have they found out what is wrong with Ty? Well tell the kids hi for me.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Jenn,

I will have to pull up your blog and take a look that's cool. Mom and Dad are just glad to be out of the hospital. Tell Jayden hi for me.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Morrill Family,

Thanks I hope you also have a Merry Christmas also. Do you have any fun plans? Hope you finally found the Christmas spirit.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Sister Simmons,

How are you doing? Hope the primary is doing well. My brother Nate is so excited to wear his PJ's to church and meet his primary teacher. Mom has to keep telling him that it is in a few weeks. Tell the primary hi for me.

Love Trent