Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 30: day +115


She has been found! Thanks to the Madsen family! They took her in and found her home through KSL's website. We need help! Today our dog Peanut decided she wanted to go on a walk while the door was open. She did not have her collar on because she is always in the house. Peanut does not know the neighborhood because she only goes in the backyard. Trent does not know Peanut is gone and we would rather not tell him. We are asking for everyone to keep an eye out for Peanut. Thanks.

4 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Oh man!! We'll totally keep our eyes peeled.

Emily said...

Oh Tiff, I'm so happy Peanut's been found!

What a wonderful family to take her in and track down her home- bless them.

Love you,
Emily

Sara and Company said...

Oh happy day!

Crystal Erickson said...

Dear Trent,
how are you doing? Did my mom tell you about the poster contest that was at my dads work thats was all around the USA? I bet you'll never guess who won in 1st place out of all the USA? ME! I won 200 dollars a teddybear and some other stuff and I even will get my poster in all the STORES in the USA. Write back soon. MaKayla Erickson