Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18th day +104



1st picture: My Aunt Amber, Uncle Mike and cousins visiting from out of town
2nd picture: Me & Dad on Dad's Graduation from college not high school ha, ha, ha!
Today was a good day after 12:00. They upped my morphin even more and I am very happy and in not as much pain. I talked to mom a lot today she even washed my hair that's a miracle! My feet, ankles and legs are about triple what they should be. I am trying to keep the swelling down but nothing is working. So far the med is okay the shot is not fun but they try to numb it first which helps. I sat up and built legos it was fun. I do not have very much energy so I get tired very fast but I will take what I can get!!! Hope everyone has a good day.
Love Trent

6 comments:

Crystal Erickson said...

Glad you got some visitors. Congratulations to your dad. I know that you are so tired, and I hope that you will get more strength over the next few weeks. We love ya lots! Keep hanging in there. What a great example you are. Love ya!

Darla said...

Trent,
Yuck! Shots are no fun!!
We are glad that you had some energy to play legos and go on a walk the past few days. We hope you get to do lots of new and fun things! Keep fighting. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
The Shupe Family

Sara and Company said...

What a great family you have! Visitors I'm sure are so nice. And I had no idea your dad was getting his degree! How exciting. Glad you had a good afternoon. Praying for many more. Take care. -Sara Sandburg

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
It is great to see you up and posing for pictures with family and also your dad!!! You will have to tell your dad congratulations from everyone on graduating from college! What a huge accomplishment! It is wonderful to hear you are not is as much pain and that you feel well enough to build some Legos. Have you felt good enough to watch any of the Olympics? GO USA! I love hearing our national anthem after we win the gold...we are so blessed to live in this great nation! We are also blessed to have the knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ whom love you so much and they know how tough this battle is for you! Remember how much we all love you and we pray that you will be blessed with the strength you will need to fight this darn Leukemia. We are also praying that even though the shots hurt, they will make you better!
Love, Shelli

Emily said...

Hi Trent, we are excited you are feeling up for pictures. Thank you for posting them. Tell your dad congratulations for us!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Love, Luke and Emily

Joy & Casey said...

Seriously Jeff????? You are amazing to accomplish so much during such a stressful time! Congrats!
Love the pictures of Trent-
what a tough little dude!! We pray for him every single day.
Love,
Joy and Casey