Saturday, August 16, 2008

August 16th: day +102

Well this week has been a little better than the others. They doubled my morphine so I was not in as much pain. I'm still having some pain and cramping but mom and dad were happy I talked with them this week. Mom took me outside and it was nice to feel the warm air. My "poop output" was half what it had been on Wednesday. Everyone was hoping it was a trend but it went back up the next day. The doctors have been waiting for some levels to come up and for verification that the three virus' I have are in check. Today everything lined up so they started the next medicine. It is called Campath. I did not like it because it was a shot. I will get a shot for the next four days and then we wait again. Thanks for all the prayers. Love, Trent.

2 comments:

The Fackrell's said...

Trent, I am glad to hear that this week has been better than others. I'm so sorry you have felt so icky. I'm glad that you are able to get outside somethimes, it is so pretty out there. I'm sorry you have to get shots, but I am so glad that they can give you this medicine. We are praying that it will work and help your body fight. We sure love you and your family, we are praying for you guys every day.

Jeff and Tiff, What an example of faith and courage you are to us. I am so sorry for the things that you are going through. I feel such emotion over your trials, and I can only imagine what you are going through inside. Know that you are loved and prayed for every day. You are one of the sweetest families and truely one of my dearest friends. May Heavenly Father continue to help and ease your suffering and give you all strength. We love you, James, Melissa, Kylee, Aspen, Nelea and Graci

Joy & Casey said...

Trent and Jeff and Tiff,
We are glad the morphine is taking care of the pain and that you were able to begin the new medicine. We are praying for you-for you to feel strength and continue having faith. We are here for you and hope in some small way we can be a strength to your family. We have learned so much from you!!!!
Love you guys!
Joy and Casey and kids