Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 23rd day +108

Shots are done!!! Dad and Mom said I did awesome!! My legs are just a little sore. My pooping is getting out of control. I am pooping anywhere from 1800-2100cc a day. The doc's say it's because of the antibodies (the shots) and hopefully in about a week it will stop. So I am constantly on the pot my legs are permanently indented. My ankles (I will have to put a picture on) are huge bigger than they have ever been. I pushed on my feet they indented about 1" Mom said it looked like my feet were going to pop. It hurt a little but I was curious. I have been on a few walks I love to go to the caf which is my nickname for the cafeteria. I love to look at all the foods then go upstairs and order the food yum yum. I don't eat all but one bite but it's fun to think of all the foods.
Well hope everyone has a great day.

Love Trent

3 comments:

Sara and Company said...

Oh happy day! I bet that is a relief. And please don't pop! Yuck! Wishing you the best.

Crystal Erickson said...

So glad your shots are done. I'm sure you did do great! How long do you have to hang out in the hospital before you can head home to play with your brothers, and shoot that fancy shmancy air gun you have? What do you like to order from the cafeteria? Hopefully you will be chowwin down before to long. Keep us posted. Love ya lots! You are in our prayers:)

The Fackrell's said...

Trent, we have been thinking of you alot. I'm glad the shots are through. I hate them as well. I'm glad you are able to go on walks, that is great before the summer is over and the cold is here. We miss you.

Love, the Fackrell Family

Tiff and Jeff,
That is awesome that Jeff graduated, I didn't realize it was so soon. Awesome job Jeff, I bet you are glad to be done, or are you done? I hope so. What a task with all you have going on. Tiff, sorry I haven't called in a couple weeks, I have been crazy, no excuse I know. I'll give you a call in the next couple of days, or if you get a minute call me. I am thinking about you and praying for you guys. We love you all.

Melissa