Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August 27th day +112

It's been a great day. They upped my morphin again, and I am feeling good. Yesterday I went on a walk with mom and dad I was exhausted by the end of the night. Yesterday was probably the best day I have had in weeks. I was more myself than I have been in a long time. Mom and Dad were so excited. One of my nurses is trying everything she can to get me a super cool new toilet!!! It has a padded back and feet rests!! They are worried about my feet cause they are so huge hopefully I can get the toilet. By the end of the week hopefully they will see if the shots worked but it could take till next week. On Sunday the 31st our ward is doing a ward fast for me so if anyone wants to join I would love it, and thank you ahead of time! Hope everyone has a great holiday have a blast for me!!

Love Trent

5 comments:

Joy & Casey said...

Trent,
That is awesome you had a great day. Your FANTASTIC parents were probably so excited to get to spend time with you when you felt like yourself!!! You are such a fun boy-you always made us laugh playing in our crazy back yard. Thank you for telling all of us about your day!!! Give your mom a hug for me.
Love you guys!
Joy and family :)

Sara and Company said...

So glad you had a great day! I heard about the fast and would absolutely love to participate. And hey, the other day we used a toilet that had a clear seat with seashells and dolphins....maybe you could request something like that! Hee hee!

Emily said...

Trent, that is great news! I'm so glad you had such a good day. Your toilet sounds very cool, I hope they are able to get one for you.

Thank you for letting us know about the fast, we'll be sure to participate. We love you and are praying for you.

Love, Luke and Emily

g said...

I lOVE RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE HALLS WITH YOU! Give me a chance to rest and then I'll come back up, you pull me next time!

Anonymous said...

Trent, Fasting for you along with your ward and others would be something I would like to join in. God Bless You!
Faith & Prayers,
Dorothy Miller