Saturday, September 6, 2008

September 6th day +122

This week the doc's have taken me off 2 of my antibiotics and put me on some oral meds that were IV meds. They say they want to make things easier for me. Last night was ugly. I started to throw up and poop, there was blood in it so they think my body did not absorb the drugs orally. I am weaker than I have been and I feel horrible. Today they put me back on the antibiotics and took me off the oral drugs and put them back to IV meds. At least they tried my body just is not ready. I have slept all day it's crazy how fast things can turn bad. I hope tommorrow is a better day. The cdiff viruis came back negative but they cannot say yet if the campath worked or not. Hope everyone has a good day.

Love Trent

3 comments:

Crystal Erickson said...

We love and are praying for you. We hope you get some rest, and that this week looks better. Keep smiling and hanging in there. I read D&C 123:17 this morning, and I was reminded of you. Trent you have done all things in your power with such a cheerful attitude. I look forward to seeing His arm revealed. I am sure you all have seen it in many little ways this whole time. We love you!

Nurse Heidi said...

Trent, I'm sorry things didn't go well with the trial of oral meds. Blech. Some day you'll get those guts working again. I'll bring you over a whole CRATE of lucky charms when you can eat them.

I thought you might like to pass along to your other blog readers that the NASCAR foundation is doing a drive from now until September 22nd to get marrow donors on the registry and they are paying the 52 dollar processing fee. Here's the link: http://marrow.org/HELP/Events/NASCAR/index.html

Tycksen Family said...

Hang in there Trent! We continue to keep you in our prayers. We hope your days get better. Keep your handsome chin up!!!