Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 5th day +91

The last few days have been rough. Yesterday I only pooped 150cc that's a record. Mom thought I was plugged up somewhere but today I showed her and pooped a lot!!! I am still throwing up they think it's one of my many levels of something or another so I got taken on some meds for today to see if I would stop throwing up. I had a ct scan today looks ok there is some fuzzy stuff on one of my lungs so they want me to breath deep and inhale some meds. Thursday the doctor's, Dad and Mom are going to talk about all the results and hopefully everyone will agree on a game plan. I got the coolest surprise today some friends brought me a movie I missed in the theaters that I really wanted to see. It made my day a lot brighter and fun so thank you so so much. Have a great day.

Love Trent

2 comments:

Crystal Erickson said...

Trent- You are always so positive amidst all the craziness. We sure love you, and love checking to see how all is going. Hope you enjoy your movie, and we can't wait to hear tha game plan. Hopefully it lets you get healthy and back home soon. Love ya,
Crystal

Joy & Casey said...

We sure love you guys! We are always here if you need us. Try to smile Trent-you are amazing! What a trial you are experiencing.
Love ya!
Joy Olson and fam