Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28th: day +72

28 days to go till I hit day 100 I am so excited!!! I love being home it's so fun. On Friday I had a clinic appointment. They are going to start taking me off the steroid a little at a time it will take anywhere from 2-3 months to get off it. If at anytime my gvh starts acting up they stop taking me off it and try to stabalize it. Then after a week or so they start again. So hopefully all will go well!! The Dr's are very encouraged with how I am doing so I am happy. I had to go get a chest x-ray, they are hoping to catch any infections or problems with weekly chest x-rays. I also was able to get off my tpn, I am so happy about that I hated it so I only have to have a liter of fluids at night. Other than that I am having fun playing with my brothers and peanut!! I am so sad to hear about President Hinckley but I am so excited to think about his reunion with his wife!! I bet he is loving it. Hope all is well with everyone.

Love Trent

5 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Trent, just thought I'd let you know that Sister Dotson had her baby boy on Saturday. Glad you're doing well enough to be off of TPN. Keep on smiling, and stay away from all those yucky germs!

Lyndsie Field said...

we're so glad you're doing well & having so much fun at home Trent! we don't blame you...you're lucky to have such fun brothers! speaking of your brothers...zac has been wanting to get a hold of his friend Nate to see if he wants to go with us to Discover Gateway museum sometime. we'll have to give you a call next week or something & see if a time would work! :)

Anonymous said...

hbbbbbbbbjkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii77777777777777777777777777777777757577777kkkjjjjjjjjjj
ghjghmkkkkkkkkkk7777775426668999900000000000000000plnvvvvvvvvvvvv
kkkiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuukklllmmmgfffffffddddsaaaaaaaa
ppuuutrrreewwqury7o09kooiioooooouyttyytreqqethhhyt5521















































luuuuuuuuuuuuuuooooooooooooooopppppppppppppp


oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor

















tt65eeeeerddddddddddfffffffggggggggggooooooo;;;;;;;;;

Duval Family said...

Heidi,

Thanks for telling me about Sister Dotson. I am so excited for them. What did they name him? How are you guys doing? Hope all is well.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Lyndsie,

Nate will not stop bugging me about that museum as he puts it. We would love to go and have fun with you and Zac. Hope all is well. How is the house coming are you all unpacked? Talk to you later. Tell Zac thanks for the cool message for Trent he had a good laugh.

Love Tiff