Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22nd: day +66

Well being home brings some fun and awkward times. As everyone knows I currently have a nose tube. It goes in my nose and down into my stomach. It sticks out of my nose about a foot and there is about another foot inside. This morning I ate and then got sick. While throwing up my nose tube came out my mouth. There I was leaning over the barf bucket with the tube going in my nose and then out my mouth. I asked mom to pull the tube out and she couldn't because one end had snot and the other had barf. So I grabbed the tube myself and pulled it out of my nose. I can breathe must easier now because there was a lot of snot stuck to the tube. No more nose tube. Mom thought it was sick. Love, Trent.

4 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Trent, I'm surprised that you can still gross your mom out with body fluids at this point! Way to get the tube out ; )!

trishthefish said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! Thanks for the chuckle. Trisha

Emily said...

Trent, thanks for keeping us updated. We love your posts. Luke had a nose tube on his mission after a surgery too. Luke said to tell you his had green goo on the bottom of his. Yucky. Love ya, Luke and Emily

g said...

Oh, gag!