Monday, January 14, 2008

January 14th day +58

Today I woke up throwing up twice. It was very nasty. I have not fevered so that is good I hope I can keep it that way. Today I went in for my scope. As far as the dr. who did it could tell I have Gastritis in my stomach. He said that it also could be a mild form of graft vs. host but we have to wait for the biopsy to confirm that. My bone marrow Dr. has not come in to talk to me yet so we will hopefully find more out tommorrow. I even got a few cool pictures of my stomach, esophagus and intestines. I am feeling a little better today I was able to eat PB M&M's and a nerds licorice rope yum. I haven't eaten for weeks and mom laughs that all I want it junk!! I was even kicking mom out of the room to go on a walk. It didn't last long cause my muscles aren't used to working but a little at a time they tell me. Thanks so much for the prayers and support. Sorry mom pushed a button on the computer so it changed fonts. And of course at the end it changes back.

Love Trent

No comments: