Saturday, January 5, 2008

January 5th day +49

I slept until 1:00 pm this afternoon. They took me off an antibiotic because I was reacting to it. I itched like crazy it was unbearable!!! So today they are trying me on a different antibiotic to see if it will get my fever down. If my fever does not go down in 24 hrs they will start the ct scans to find the infection. About 2:00 I had my temp taken and I did not have a fever, and the fever has stayed away all night so we are hoping that the infection or whatever is was is being taken care of!!! I actually got out of bed and played and talked to mom and dad, they were so excited!! Other than that everything is the same! Talk to you later.

Love Trent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trent,
We think of and pray for your family often. You are such a strong boy. We are glad that your fever has gone down and hope that you are able to go home soon.
Love,
The Carrigan's

Jen and Justin said...

Hey Trent!
We hope you get home soon so Justin can come over for an airsoft war with you guys. Alyssa, Kenzie and I are not much fun because we don't really like getting shot at. Did your mom tell you that Justin shot some dents into our wall at home when his gun "accidentally" would not shut off?
We are praying for you to come home soon!!
Love,
The Chapman Family

Duval Family said...

Carrigan Family,

It's so good to hear from you. Nate misses Paul like crazy. How are you doing? Hope all is well

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Chapman Family,

Tell the girls hi for me! Yes mom told me Justin shot at the wall. She was laughing so hard!! We know it was just an accident don't we Justin! When I get home, and in a few weeks we will call Justin to come over and play It's so much fun!!! Mom does not blame you girls she will not come out and play she says it hurts to much! Well talk to you later.

Love Trent