Thursday, January 10, 2008

January 10th day +54

Things are pretty much the same. I sleep about 18 hours a day. I have no energy to get out of bed or do anything I am so tired! Mom and Dad are worried cause I have never been like this, but the dr's keep telling us this is normal. I am sick of the hospital and want to go home!!!!! Today Dr. Pulsipher came in and told us that my Cyclosporine level was to high (that is the drug to help with gvh) and that hopefully we will see me up and moving a little more tommorrow but they are still not sure I have graft vs. host. If by Monday I am not improving they will scope me to see what they can find. I still am not taking my meds, today mom and the nurse held me down and squirted the meds in my mouth. I was not very happy but mom found that this tactic is working the best!! Please continue to pray for me, I hope to be out soon and teasing my brothers.

Love Trent

No comments: