Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20th: day +64

Well we hope today was my last primary lesson in the hospital. This is Sister Amundsen and she has been giving my lessons for the past six months. Some of the weeks I did not really want a lesson and only wanted to sleep but she did not give up and afterwards I was happy that I had a lesson. I'm getting excited about leaving tomorrow but was not too happy to find out that the doctors want me taking all of my meds by mouth. I will do it so I can go home though. We have been taking short walks to stretch out my muscles because they have not been working much this stay. Thanks for the support. Love, Trent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent-
Well I hope today is the big day and you get this note at home. We are so glad that you are improving and we hope that we will be able to see you when we are there next week. You're looking great! I am sure that running around and having fun with your brothers will quickly get your muscles back and running. Keep up the good work and you make sure you take all of your medicine for your mom. YOU ROCK!! We love you and will keep praying that you will be off the medicine soon and doing 100% better.
All our love and thoughts and prayers are coming your way!
Love-
The Ericksons

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent,
Oh! that was so funny. On Friday I made Emmalee laugh so hard . I would throw something up and catch it and she just laughed and laughed. How are you today? That is soo great that you are leaving the hospital. See you next week I hope.
LOVE,
MaKayla

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent- we marioparty 8wii
love gordon