Saturday, June 7, 2008

June 7th

The last couple of days have been exciting (not really) and rough. Yesterday I spiked a fever and did not look or feel very good. My yellow line (which is part of the central line) had a blood clot in it so they tried to tpa it to get the blood clot loose and the line flowing again. Well my line gave out and broke about 3" down from the last break. This is not good. I have so many meds that they had to put 2 IV's in my hands. I was so brave and it worked well till this morning when one blew out. They fixed my line but it has to dry for 6-8 hours and then they will try to see if it works. My skin gvh is getting worse so the doc's came in today and are putting me on a bolus of steroids with more steroids I am at an even greater risk for infection, so they are also putting me on more antifungle meds. The very bad news is I have so many meds they have to give me and my central line is not enough so today they are going to put in a pic line also. I am nervous but they will put me out to do it and that's fine by me. I am very tired and hope this will work. Have a great weekend!

Love Trent

7 comments:

Crystal Erickson said...

Trent- Ahhhhh! You have such crazy days some times. We sure love you and have been thinking about you a lot lately! Keep working hard to get better. Hope you are all doing good and we hope you have a smoother weekend. Good luck with that Pic line.
Love ya-
The Erickson Family

The Olson Gang said...

Hang in there!! I know things are going to look up! You are in our prayers...everyday - every minute!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!
What a special young man you are!

Sending you all our love, prayers and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Trent,

Happy Birthday big guy! I hope that your day goes well.

We continually pray for your health and comfort.

Love,

Adam and Emilie Bashore and kids.

Paulette H. said...

Trent,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We are sorry we are missing it. It sounds like you are in for some fun tonight. We will call you. We went to the Statue of Liberty yesterday, while we were in the park, we saw Spiderman! I got Grandpa to stand beside him while I got a picture of them together for you! We'll show you when we get home. We love you, keep on fighting!

Love,
Grandpa & Grandma Hansen

Emily said...

Hi Trent, it was so great to be able to come to your Birthday bash today!!! Happy big 8!

Tiffany- it was great to see you as well. I sure miss our morning walks. Sorry Hailey was ready for bed and was having such a hard night. We usually don't venture out of the house after 6pm but we just couldn't miss the Birthday party. :)

We love ya'll so much!
Love, Luke and Emily

Crystal Erickson said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday Dear TRENT!
Happy Birthday to YOUOOOOOOOO!
We sure hope that your birthday was a wonderful day! You are such a special son of our Heavenly Father. Keep smiling! Happiest wishes for a wonderful year tough guy! We sure love you!
Love- The Erickson's

danielle marie said...

hi trent its me danielle teerlink your old neighbor that was friends with brayden. i hope things get better stay strong! my mom and mandy say hi and send much love and hope for you! i will have you in my prayers. we love you much. we are thinking of all of you, your dad, your mom and brad. miss you all!!!