Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 15th: day +40

Happy Father's day to all the fathers. Not too much is new. We started the chemo pentostatin on Friday and today is the last day. Not a lot is known about this chemo because it is relatively new. It is supposed to target the t-cells (which they gave me in the transplant) and kill them so the graft v host can come under control. I sleep alot during the day and am only awake about 8 - 10 hours. The awake hours are usually late in the day. My eyes are still swollen everyone thinks I'm sleeping when I'm watching tv because my eyes are barely open. I have been enjoying Aveeno oatmeal baths because it soothes my skin rash. Thanks for the prayer. Love, Trent.

2 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

HEY! Just wanted to pop in and say - THANKS for all you do for all of us! You are all amazing! The love and faith that you all have - is so encouraging to us! The strength you have is so uplifting...thanks for sharing your life with all of us - I know that it is hard - and probably bothersome at times - but just know that it helps us all too! Just to be able to check in and see how things are going - We will continue to pray for you...you just rest! Thanks Duval Family!

We love you all!

Crystal Erickson said...

Well we sure hope that things are improving by the day! We miss you tons! What are your favorite things to do at the hospital? Did you get anything cool for your birthday? It looks like your party was pretty packed full of the poeple who love you. Draw us in, we wish we could have been there. Love ya lots!-Keep bathing! Love the Ericksons