Friday, June 27, 2008





1st picture- me with my mask I wear at night. My body is still peeling like crazy.
2nd picture- nurse peeling my head. This nurse and mom are crazy
3rd picture- the skin I peeled off my foot. I could be a snake.
My scope went well. The pictures look good but results came back on the biopsy and things are not so well. I have grade 4 gvh in my lower intestines also. That means it will just take longer to heal as it is the highest grade possible. A test also came back positive for epstein barr virius which is mono, so they are sending more blood test in to see if it really is positive. Depending on that test will determine the next treatment. They have decided I will not get any more of the chemo pentostatin. There are 2 drugs they are looking at but will decided later. My spirits are up I know I will eat soon!!! I sit and smell my lucky charms cereal box to help with the hunger. Hope everyone has a fun weekend.
Love Trent

2 comments:

Crystal Erickson said...

Hey trent- The skin from your foot is awesome-you are just like a snake! You should save it- I'm sure your mom could scrapbook it. :) So glad your spirits are up- We love you and hope you can eat those Lucky Charms soon!

Darla said...

Trent,
We hope you get to eat very soon! We are praying for you.
Lots of Love,
The Shupe Family