Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 25th day + 50

Today doc's came in and are going to have me do a colonoscopy tommorrow. I will totally be put out but I am so not excited. They need to check to see what is going on cause the diarreah will not stop. Depending on the results depends on whether they will do the chemo again or another drug to help heal me. They are just telling me it will take time to heal. I really just want to eat, I am so hungry. I am still sleeping a lot. Mom tried to cut me back on the morphin drip but my stomach just hurt and hurt so they upped my dose back up. I am watching Spiderwick with my Grandpa tonight I am so excited. Have a great day.

Love Trent

3 comments:

Crystal Erickson said...

Hope your movie is good! It looked scarry to me :) I know you are sooooo hungry, When you get to eat you will have to let us know what your first fabulous meal is. Just have those nurses keep the food coming:) We miss ya tons. We are so proud of your progress. Thanks for letting us know all about what's going on. We love you!!

Tanya said...

Trent-
you don't know me but i found your blog through one of my good friends. i check up on you often and pray for you! hang in there!

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
A colonoscopy ewww! I don't blame you for not being excited! I guess it is a good thing if Dr.'s can find the cause of your visits to the bathroom. I hope you enjoyed watching Spiderwick with your Grandpa. Sending lots of love and prayers your way.
Love, Shelli