Thursday, June 12, 2008

June 12th day +37

What a night. I was up every hour except 3:00 & 5:00 pooping. It was not fun, I actually fell asleep on the toilet but hey I did not fall off. They are giving me proteins to help with my swelling. My eye is actually looking a little better I can open both of them for a little bit, but my feet and ankles are still huge. My aunt came to sit with me yesterday she has magic or something cause when mom got to the hospital I was talking and looked good. Today doc's said they wanted to put me on a chemo called pentostatin. They are hoping that it will help the gvh get under control. Mom is not to sure so we are holding off to see what other options we have. Other than that I am doing the same. Hopefully each day will start getting better!

Love Trent

1 comment:

Darla said...

Trent,

It looks like your birthday was great fun! Sorry we weren't able to make it. Our son would have loved to see you and all the balloons that were there for you. We talk about you all the time, and you are constantly in our thoughts. We pray for you everyday. Keep fighting!
WE LOVE YOU!

The Shupe Family