Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2, day +137








Yesterday I had a wonderful day!!! Me and my family went to Make A Wish. It was so cool. They spoiled me! The Salt Lake County Sherriff's came, I want to thank my new friends Sherriff Winder, Cheif Hudson, Deputy Gavin, Deputy Fowler, and Deputy Mudrock you made the night so fun with the motorcycle, gun, and dog thank you so much!!! I was so excited I got a Swat hat and only people on the SLCounty swat team can get one but they gave me one everyone was so jealous, it's a nice looking hat!!! I then went up to the wishing room I had my own key to get in. It was was an awesome room, it had a waterfall and a pillar that my wish goes into. It then gets sent to the wishing wizard to grant the wish. I followed a light in the floor then went around the waterfall and put the top of the pillar on and my wish was sent off. After I made my wish everyone in the room had a paper with a wish on it for me. We went around the room and everyone told me their wish it was a neat experience, one we will not forget! I just want to thank Make A Wish and my wish granters for their support, love, and wish. Also thanks again to my new friends you made the night very special and fun.
Love Trent


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent,

Please know that you are in are hearts and souls. We wish you all the best.

Your Blue Stakes of Utah Family

Nurse Heidi said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I hope you took tons of pictures.

Emily said...

That sounds so exciting. We would love to see some more pictures! Love ya, Luke and Emily

Piano Mom said...

It sounds like you had a great time and made lots of new friends! You definitely deserve some happy days!