Monday, April 14, 2008

April 14th day +148

Clinic appointment today. Mom and Dad were hoping for some answers but did not get many. The doc's are pretty concerned right now. My platelets have dropped a lot, the cymorism test last week came back with 89% donor cells and 11% my cells so my cells in that test are increasing. They did a bone marrow aspirate and a spinal tap, we just found out there are no leukemia cells in my spine so that's good. During the spinal tap they injected a chemo Ara-c so I don't feel my best. When we got home mom asked if I wanted some tylenol for the pain I told her I was not in pain that my back just hurts! She just laughed at me so needless to say I took the tylenol. They are still in the process of contacting the donor. The donor center has to set a date before they can contact him directly and they have pushed the date till May 5th. Time is not on my side so the bone marrow team is still working on dates. I am having fun in this warm weather and hope to go out in the next couple of days to ride the 4 wheeler. I will let you know on the results, keep praying.

Love Trent

3 comments:

Hansen6 said...

We love you Trent. We are praying for good news. Let us know if there is anything we can do. Hang in there.

Doug, Tami, and the kids

Nurse Heidi said...

Crossing our fingers and praying for you every day. I sure hope you get your turn on the four wheeler! The weather is so nice!!

Crystal Erickson said...

Trent- You can do this!!! Never give up!! You are the most awesome young man. Today we were looking through pictures and found some of you guys with our kids before we moved. I will e-mail them to your mom. We will keep praying and you keep fighting. Love ya-
Crystal