Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7th day +142

Today went to clinic, and eye appointment, it's been a long day!! Everything went well at clinic. They are contacting the donor as I type. If all goes well the 14th I will receive a bone marrow aspirate and hopefully the leukemia counts have not risen. On the 21st I will start a heavy duty chemo round and on the 29th the stem cell infusion which is called DLI Donor lymphocyte infusion but I am at the mercy of the donor right now. The dates may change because of the donor's schedule but hopefully will be close to the original dates. My eyes are 20/20, so far there is no damage from the irradiation which is good! So in the next few weeks I am going to play and have fun, and try to forget about everything that is going on. Have a great week.

Love Trent

5 comments:

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,

Sweet...20/20 vision and no damage from the irridation! YEA! I hope you can forget about all of life's tough trials for a couple of weeks and just concentrate on having fun! We love you!
Love, Shelli

Emily said...

Great news about your 20/20 vision Trent! Thanks for keeping us updated. We'll be praying for you and the doner. Love, Luke and Emily

The Olson Gang said...

That is AWESOME!! I wish my eye sight were that good - it seems to be getting worse...must be my age right??? SHHHHH - You have such a great attitude - good for you! Just enjoy! Have a great TIME! you deserve it! What an inspiration you are! Thanks for keeping us posted! ENJOY!! and we will pray for you as well as some great FABULOUS warm weather!! That would make it all the much better right!?!?! THANKS for keeping us all uplifted! Sending you all our love, prayers and sunshine! The Olson Gang!

GSP said...

Hi Trent! I am happy to hear about your vision. I still have never met you, but I know you are one awesome kid. Tiffany - I loved talking to you the other day. You are an incredible person. My prayers are with your family. Love - Gayla Schmidt

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent and family,
You are one tough cookie. It is amazing how one cute boy can affect so many others. You and your family are important and incredibly loved. There are so many prayers offered in your behalf. We are glad you are a crazy man on the four wheeler, that is fun! We hope you will be able to enjoy this weekends warm weather!! Tell your mom deanna is practising her singing for next year!(I am tired of being a loser!)
We love y'all and you and the donor are in our prayers and fast sunday is this sunday so you will be the focus there too! love, the Jex family