Monday, April 28, 2008

April 28th day +162

Got to the hospital today. Yesterday I wanted to stop time so I would not have to go to the hospital. We did a lot of fun things this weekend. I 4 wheeled, flew kites and went up to the mountains and had some fun. There is so much snow still on the mountains it was so cool. I got all set in my room and they started me off with tons of fluids. I have to pee a lot so my kidneys will not get ruined because of the chemo. After I was going to the bathroom a ton they gave me a lot of anti nausea drugs then started chemo. The first one is 2hrs then one rest hour then ara-c for 2hrs. I just hope I don't throw up at all. They did find blasts in my bone marrow so that is not great news but this chemo will knock them out!!! I will put pictures on when the computer works. Hope all is well

Love Trent

3 comments:

Darla said...

Trent,

What fun pictures of your weekend! We are praying for you.

Love,
The Shupes

Crystal Erickson said...

Love your pictures! We are cheering you on from here. We hope you don't throw up either-that is no fun. Keep us posted as to how things are going. Never give up! We love you and we are glad you had super fun family time this weekend!
Love-
Crystal

The Olson Gang said...

HEY!! We are sending all our prayers and get well wishes your way!!

It looks like you had a great weekend! That is awesome!! Josch is jealous that you got to 4-wheel'n....
his 4 wheeler is still down...bummer! But he is hoping to get it up and running by the end of May...and I'm sure he will! Let us know when your up for rides again!

We were at Primary's today, but they didn't show you there yet....we were going to drop in and say HI if we could - but it sounds like you were pretty busy...(if you were there...)

Thanks for keeping us posted! It is nice to log on and be able to check on you - then I'm not bugging your mom too.... :O) Remember - we love you all!!! We are sending you all our prayers - and if there is anything at all we can do - please let us know k?!?!?! We'd love to help in any way!
Love, The Olson Gang