Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17th day +151

Well I will try to tell you what this chimerism test(mom has spelled it wrong and we found out today how to spell it) is that I keep talking about. It is how many donor cells are in me and how many of my own cells are in me. Monday's chimerism test showed there are 73% donor cells and 27% my cells. Of that 27% 2.3% are leukemia cells. They are very concerned about this so I will be going in a couple days a week so they can watch me closely. My platelets dropped again. It sounds like the donor is on board with the stem cell infusion, they all just have to agree on a date. We hope it's sooner than later! It sounds like they are going to do a new chemo drug that has been handled and works well. I am not to excited about the chemo again. We went on a walk today I raced my brother and won him it was so cool.

Love Trent

1 comment:

Crystal Erickson said...

Hey good luck with the chemo and scheduling the stem cell transfer. Hope you are all well. We love you and are praying for you!
Love Crystal