Monday, April 21, 2008

April 21st day+ 155

Today at clinic was pretty boring. My platelets are down to 23, my red blood cells are also down so I go in on Thursday and will probably get a platelet and blood transfussion. The donor is our hero, he is going to donate, we are very thankful for him and can't wait to meet him. It will be at least another year till we meet him, and we both have to be ok with it. The coordinator is now on the third donor center to get a sooner date for the stem cell. We are just thankful he is willing to do it! I am bruising like crazy. Tonight with my brothers we were messing around like normal boys and I got 3 new bruises, Mom was not to happy. I will have send a picture.

Love Trent

1 comment:

trishthefish said...

Hi Trent,
You must have been at clinic when I stopped by yesterday. I just wanted to say hi to your Mom because I haven't talked to her for a while. Do your bruises hurt or are they just ugly? I don't like bruises very much and most of the time I can never remember how I got them. At least you had fun while getting yours. I hope you are still enjoying this weather. We are praying that you can get your transplant soon. I know it won't be fun but the sooner you get it over with the sooner you get to meet the donor. I bet he's a really cool guy especially since he's helping such a cool kid. Heavenly Father does allow miracles to happen and your donor is just part of that miracle. I hope you know how much we care about you and your family. Thanks for keeping us updated. Trisha