Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31 day +135




Well as you can see I have not lost my sense of humor. I put on Dad's sweats and was having fun. I then decided to have the biggest best super atomic wedgie!!!! There is always an exciting moment at my house. I went to clinic today and I am so excited! My kidney levels have gone way down they are down to .9 they have not been that low for a while. My platlets, red blood cells and white blood cell counts have all gone up so that is also good!!! I am totally off of my cyclosporine (a gvh drug) and now am starting to go down and off my steroid again. Two weeks from today I will have another bone marrow asparite to see if the gvh worked. It will and all will be well!!!! I am just trying to have as much fun as possible. Today me and mom did a science experiment and it was totally awesome. It was blue goo and I strongly think every kid should make it, it was so cool and kept me busy for a long time. Ing. are: 1c. corn starch, 1/2 c. water, food coloring, and mixing bowl. Put corn starch in a bowl and slowly pour water in with it, add food coloring. Use hands to squish the water and cornstarch together. Make sure you use your hands it is so awesome to feel and play with. My mom loved how easy it was to clean up. Well enjoy. Let me know how it works.
Love Trent


4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Trent, that is such great news! Your blue goo sounds fun, thanks for sharing the recipe. We loved your pictures. Love, Luke and Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey Trent-
We love good news. We are so happy your counts are so good and will keep praying for you. The blue goo sounds awesome. We are off to the kitchen to try it now. Thanks for the recipe and the cute pictures. The wedgy one is too funny. Are your brothers on spring break right now? We are and it is flying by sooooo fast. How was Easter? Well Have a super day. We love you all lots-
Love -
Crystal & Family

Anonymous said...

Hi Trent,
we are glad to see you are always having a good time when ya can! We have done the goo stuff before it really is cool how it works. we hope your next session goes well for ya!
take care,
The Morrill's
P.S. Nice Armor!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent,
We went to the TEMPLE. It was FUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN! We did the goo. It was FUN! I liked the idea.Who made that idea? How Are you doing? How is your family doing?

MAKAYLA.E