Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15th day +149

The Nurse Practitioner called with ok news. My preliminary bone marrow tests showed I have 2.3% leukemia cells in me, which is good because it's been 6 wks since the last test and it's still pretty low. Like she said we have a little more time to work with so we felt pretty good today. I was pretty sure I would be at 0% and not have to go back into the hospital but I will do what I need to!!! They still have not heard from the donor center yet hopefully soon. I go back on Thursday and hope I do not have to get a platlet transfusion. Me and mom had a movie night tonight watching Harry Potter fun fun.

Love Trent

3 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

Trent
Way to go!! You keep on fighting - and we will keep on praying!! You are such a trooper! Hey - Josch wanted to know if he could come over and show you his new toy....a dang motorcycle....KIDS! He saw your pictures on the bike - and he feels he needs to come and get your approval of his....BOYS! He probably wants to take you on a ride...but that would for sure have to be approved! Well, you let us know when you are up for a showing, and/or a ride around the block k?!? Take care - keep on fighting!! We sure do love you all! And are praying for you continually! Tell your mom to give me a holler - when she's up to it...I still have a "surprise" for her! K - keep in touch! Love, The Olson's

Anonymous said...

Hey Trent,

Here is Carolina, I'm from Brazil. I just wnated you to know that me and my sisters (I'm the older of three girls) are praying for you everyday.

Keep on fighting, I know you can beat this!

All the best wishes from the Bernini family, and take care.

We love you!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say keep fighting and stay strong. You are an amazing little boy, and a true fighter.