Thursday, March 6, 2008

March 6th, day +110

Today was clinic. I also had my hearing test, chemo and tbi can hurt hearing but mine seemed to be the same so they are not concerned. I also got a bone marrow aspirate. I kept wanting to wake up in the middle of the procedure so they kept giving me more sleeping meds. Well when it was time to wake up I did not want to, so it took a while to come out of it. This bma hurt more than the other ones, they took blood and a biopsy of the bone. It hurt so bad after I had to take meds to feel better. The nurse practitioner said everything looked great and I am doing well. The results will be in some time next week . I am just taking it easy today and being very careful with my hip!! No running or jumping for me today. School is going great, I am slowley getting back into a grove with it. Hope everyone is well.

Love Trent

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trent- So glad things looked good. We will be hoping and praying the results look great next week. Keep smiling and have fun with your family. We are always thinking about you and so glad when there is good news to report. All our love-
The Ericksons

Hannah :] said...

I love hearing how fast you are progessing Trent I am a memeber from your old church ward in case you forgot. (Hannah Black) You are doing great just keep trying

Hansen6 said...

Trent,

It has been a long time since we srote but we just wanted to let you know we think of you everyday and you are in our prayers. Even breakfast prayer, lunch prayer and dinner prayer. You are so strong and so is your family we love you so much .
Doug, Tami, and kids