Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27th day +131

Well clinic today was boring!! My kidneys levels have gone up again not as high, they are are at 1.4. So they sent me down to get a ultrasound of my kidney's. My kidney's are normal nothing is funny with them so we will see. They are starting to take me off cyclosporine faster to see if that helps my kidneys so Sunday will be my last cyclosporine pill!!!!! My blood pressure is high so I am now taking my blood pressure meds twice a day. Other than that I am having fun playing outside and with my brothers. Easter was fun and I am glad I was able to be home. It has now been 51/2 wks that I have been able to be home it has been awesome!!! The funiest things I have done is playing airsoft guns outside and riding our 4 wheeler I am crazy man on it. Hope everyone has a great week.

Love Trent

3 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

I tried to comment yesterday, but Blogger was having issues. I think it's great that you've been able to stay home for so long. I was a bit concerned that with your kidney issues you'd be back in. Keep drinking your water!

P.S. - Tell your mom to call me when she's up for running. We missed her this week.

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
I am missing seeing you!

On Sunday I taught Sharing Time, we focused on the theme for April "I will follow the Prophet". For a little bit we talked about the prophets from Adam to our new Prophet President Thomas S. Monson. I read a bunch of stuff to everyone about President Monson's life and then we played a game of Tick Tack Toe to see how well everyone listened. One side of the room were the X's and the other the O's.
Did you know that as a boy President Monson loved to play with trains and his favorite animal is birds? One time President Monson saved the life of a girl who was drowning in the Provo River? How cool is that!!! President Monson met his wife at a church dance and for their first date he took her to a church dance. One night President Monson was planning on asking Francis to marry him but his youngest brother Scott ruined the surprise by telling her as soon as she walked in the door that Thomas had a ring for her...little brothers are all the same! When President Monson was 22 he was called as a Bishop of a ward with over 1,000 members and when he was 36 he was called to be an Apostle...Wow! President Monson is serving as the 16th President of the Church. I am so grateful we live in a time where we are led by a Prophet of God!

Trent, please know there is not a day that goes by that we all don't think of you and this trial you and your family are going thru. We pray for you every day and hope you can beat this cancer!
Love, Shelli

The Fackrell's said...

Dear Trent how are you doing? I had a good St.patricks day did you? I miss you so much.
from Aspen