Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 20th day +124

Today I went to clinic it was good and bad. They are putting me back on 1.8ml of prednizone. I am throwing up and they don't want the gvh to get so severe they have trouble fixing it so hopefully I won't throw up as much. The bad news is my kidneys are doing horrible. My levels are very high and they are very worried about them. They are going to put me on more fluids at night. Tommorrow they want me to go back in to test the level again, if it is as high or not much lower they will admit me in the hospital. Mom is timing me every 30 min I have to drink something I'm not happy about it but I don't want to go back in the hospital so I am doing it. I hope my kidneys will be better tommorrow I want to be home for Easter!!!!

Love Trent

4 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

Trent,
We send you all our prayers! We want you to be home for Easter too!! You are such a trooper!!

Do you feel our prayers? They are coming! Please let us know how things go tomorrow - (or later today I guess I should say) We'll pray for strength for all your family - these trials are just a pain sometimes aren't they? Keep DRINKING buddy! Let us know if there is anything we can help with - until then.....prayers... prayers...prayers...prayers....they
are coming your way!

LOVE YOU ALL!
The Olson's

Emily said...

Hi Trent, we are sending you lots of prayers as well. We hope the doctors appointment goes well today and your kidney's are doing better. Thank you for keeping us updated, we appreciate all the time you take to keep us informed. We love you! Luke and Emily

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent-
Hope you are feeling better. I love you. Do good at the doctors. We are praying for you.
Love- Tyler, Emmi, & Crystal
Erickson
And the ones not home too!

Joy & Casey said...

Hey guys!
We hope Trent is feeling better...
I am sure it is tricky to be creative about new things to drink to keep it fun!!! We pray for you guys every day! It's funny it's part of the "Routine prayer" for our little kids...bless Trent is right up there with help us sleep good!! :) Call if there is something we can do. Happy bday Tiff!!!
Love you guys!
Joy and Casey and kids