Friday, February 29, 2008

February 29th: day +104

Hello everyone. I went to the doctor's office on Wednesday for my normal weekly appointment and some new testing. They are now doing the "100 day" testing. This week I had a respiratory test. Next week I have vision, hearing, and a bone marrow aspirate. My kidney test showed they are doing a "little" better so they did not put me on more fluids. I was very happy because I like to move around and not be hooked up to the IV bag. The weather has been nice and melting the snow in the yard. Today dad, Brad, Nate, Uncle Alan, and I went outside for an airsoft war. I had a blast and only got hit a couple of times. I have a better airsoft gun than all the others so I have an advantage and they all felt it. Hope everyone is enjoying the sun. Love, Trent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are happy to see that you are doing well and enjoying the sunshine. We love your blogs and adore your photo's! We continually keep track of your progress and appreciate your updates. Stay warm and well and know that we are praying for you.

Uncle Dick, Aunt Linda and Family