Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18th day +122

The rapid decrease of the steroids is working fast I am starting to feel it. I am not eating very much at all and I am starting to throw up after my meds are taken. I am trying so hard not to throw up cause I hate it but I can't help it. Today I took my meds and 48 min later I ran for the bucket but first threw up on the wall and floor it was like cool green slime running down the wall. (I'm trying to find enjoyment out of this). Anyway not much else is new we colored Easter eggs and painted them it was so fun. Nate tried a boiled egg and he got to the yolk part and made a funny face so I did not try it!! Thanks for everything

Love Trent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trent,

I like the pirate costume, especially the wig and sword. It was good to see you on your bike.

Don't shoot me with your pellet gun. "I SURRENDER"

Just wanted to say Hi. Hope you have a great day.


From Russell