Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13th day +117

My clinic visit was all that I expected it to be. I have 1.5% of my bm cells, .8% of those are leukemia, and 98.5% of the cells are from the donor. With this taper they want the 1.5% destroyed by the gvh so the donor cells can take over and produce good cells! If this does not happen they will go to the 34 yr old donor and ask if he can donate more cells. The Nurse Practitioner feels pretty good about me and what they are trying to do, the Dr. wants to be as aggressive as we can at treating me and hopes for good results. I am not relapsing as he calls it, it's just persistent. I kind of do not want to talk about it with the doctors I just want it all to go away, for me to play and be a normal kid. When I got home I took a long nap and when it got dark we all played flashlight hide n seek in the house it's so fun but kinda scary. Please remember me in your prayers, and thanks for everything.

Love Trent

3 comments:

Jen said...

You're doing great Trent! We will definitely remember you in our prayers! Make sure you tell your mom what a great mom she is and give her kisses and hugs lots! She's doing great!

trishthefish said...

Dear Trent,
I hope you know how much you are loved. So many people are pulling for you and praying that you get well so you can play outside all day long and whenever you want. It's not fun being sick but you have been so strong. Keep up the faith and know that Heavenly Father loves you and this is all part of his plan for you and your family. Lots of Love!!! Trisha

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent,
How are you doing?
How are your brothers doing? I hope have you a GRAET St. Pactrick Day...And Easter! BONT-APITET!
Sunserly,
*MaKayla Erickson*