Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12th day +116










Well my taper on my steroid is going well. Mom and Dad are watching me very closely for any sign of gvh. I have been very busy making cookies (I did them almost all my self!), playing pirates, riding my bike outside, everyday I beg to get outside it is so fun, and always playing air soft guns with by brothers we have so much fun. I go to clinic tomorrow for my 100 day consult so we have many questions and hope all will be well. Hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather I sure am!!!
Love Trent

2 comments:

Piano Mom said...

I'm glad that you are able to enjoy the good weather we're having. You look like you are having tons of fun in all of your pictures! Good luck with your appointment.

Anonymous said...

Trent-Looking Good! I love the pictures that you posted. Send some of those cookies our way :). I am so glad that the weather is nice there and you are getting to go out and play. You ROCK!!. Keep up the hard work! How is school going? We love and miss you. Aaarrrggggghhhh! Have a super Day Captain Trent!
Love-
The Erickson's