Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 12th day +87

Well I was able to stay out of the hospital for 3wks. Today the results came back from my snot test and it is positive for RSV. So I get to go back to the hospital for at least 5 days. I am very sad to go back in, but I want to feel better so hopfully it will go fast. Mom said that at least I could get the pretzel I have been craving but I told her I would rather eat the food at home!!! So we are just waiting for an isolation room up at the hospital and then we will go in. Hope all is well and everyone is feeling good and not sick like me!!!

Love Trent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trent- RSV??? How did you get that? Well I am so bummed that you have to go back in the hospital but this one will hopefully be a quick trip...right :) We will keep praying . We sure miss you guys already. Have fun teasing those nurses up at Primaries. We sure love you all.
Love The Ericksons

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
I was sad to hear you are back in the hospital!! I hope you can get better and get out of there really soon!! Have a fun Valentines day and you stay away from all of the cute nurses up there!
Love, Shelli

Nurse Heidi said...

Aw man! That's the pits!!! It's been a bad RSV season this year so I guess it's not too surprising...just a bummer.

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent,
How are you? I'm sick too. I'm sick with a cold. ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Ever night its hard to breath. Do you get to play with your brothers alot? Sorry your sick too. YOUR sick with RSV! SORRY.
LOVE,
MaKayla