Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 21st, day +96

Well I came home on Sunday afternoon. Before they even had the RSV mask off of me I had my shoes on and I was ready to go home. It's been fun to be home again on Tuesday I did home school and it was good. Wed. I went in to clinic everything looks great except for my kidneys. They are the worst they have been so I have to drink 30oz of fluids on top of 1liter of fluids. If I can't drink 30oz a day they will up my fluids on Friday. The Nurse Practitioner laughed cause she knows I don't drink a lot so she is giving me a little time but more than likley I will have more fluids come Friday. They again are slowley taking me off the steroid. I am now at 5ml, it's going well and there is nothing to indicate that the gvh is acting up or getting worse. I've been shooting my air soft gun with my brothers. Everytime we go outside I shoot one of them in the bum or leg I think it's funny but Mom, Brad, & Nate are not laughing. Mom finally told me to stop or I would lose my guns so of course I stopped! Last night I was able to go to my Grandma's house and see my cousins that came in from Pittsburg I had to wear my mask and they had to promise they were not sick. I had so much fun it's the only kids I have played with in monthes and I had a blast. Well hope everyone is doing well.

Love Trent

3 comments:

The Goffs said...

TRENT! I'm so glad you are doing good. Me & Mrs. Schnegelberger check your blog every once in a while and we are so happy you get to be home for a little bit. I saw Kyle, Catie, and Katelyn the other day and it's so crazy how big all of you are getting! I'm keeping you in my prayers! Remember Scotty? Wanna see how big he is getting? And remember how I was pregnant at the end of the year last year? Go to my blog: thegofffam.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!
~Mrs. Goff

Anonymous said...

Trent-
I Love you. We should play Star Wars. See you later.
Love Tyler Erickson

Anonymous said...

Trent man. I'm glad you're home. Sounds like you're having a good time. Keep having fun. That's good that you're doing some home school. I always wanted to try home school. It seemed fun. I'm sure you'll be excited to go back to real school though. But keep studying. You probably know more about the human body now than anyone in your school. Even some of the teachers. Haha. Well Trent I miss ya buddy. I'd like to come visit sometime, but I was sick for a while so I'm gonna wait til I've been sick free for a little longer. I'm glad to hear you're doing well and are having a good time at home. I love ya Trent.

Nate Olsen