Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February 6th Day + 81

I have 19 more days of the 100. We are going to party!!! Home is awesome! I will never complain about wanting to be gone from home I love it!! Today me and mom had a serious talk about school, our goal is to start next Monday and I promised I would have a good attitude with a smile lucky me! I am trying to stay busy by playing, listening to books on tape (again Aunt Vickie I love the Narnia cd's we are on number 5 they are so good) thanks again, and mom reading books to me. Last night mom read Spiderwick #2 it was so exciting, I love to use my imagination. I am dying to go play in the snow but mom is being very cautious and tells me no. So at the hospital the child life guy gave me play snow so I play in it everyday it's so cool. Well all is well.

love, Trent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent-
It was so good to see you and we are sooo glad to hear you are doing good. You are such a smart guy, I am sure that you will catch up and be heading back to school in no time. I'm glad that you have some good books to keep you from getting bored. Fake snow sounds cool too! Keep getting better! We love you all! Have a great week!
Love-
The Ericksons

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
I am so glad to hear you have been able to stay home...no more long hospital stays you hear! You keep up the good work and stay healthy deal!! I am sure it is so hard not to be able to play out in the snow. This year is the first year that I am ready for the snow to stop, because I have shoveled way too much of it. I can't believe you only have 19 more days until you hit 100...how cool! I am excited you are thinking about school again, lucky you!!! You are always in our prayers! Love you tons! Shelli

g said...

Hey Boss, whenever you get bored just start baking. It can be fun and you could make something different everyday. Just make sure you send me sample plates of everything. Hey are you looking out the window? I was just waving at you a minute ago. Did you miss it? I'll try again later.

The Farmer Family said...

Howdy Trent,

I've been playing x-box all the time lately. And I have been having fun at Disneyland. I got to go on Screamin', Materhorn, Flying Bees, and Indiana Jones for the first time ever. They are so fun, but the Hollywood Tower of Terror is still the best ride. I got to go on the Materhorn before my Dad ever got to in his whole entire life, and Brandon too. Only he said it was stupid. He hated it. Do you like it?

We also got to go to Universal Studios this time. I got to be in a movie, moving this huge wolf creature thing they called Fluffy. Oh yeh, and while we were there we met Frankie Munez (he plays Malcolm in Malcolm in the Middle, and Agent Cody Banks, and in A Dog Named Skip.)

The bad thing was that one day we were playing on the beach and then two days later we flew home, and found a ton of snow here. It hasn't really seemed to stop snowing since we got home. What's up with that? Seriouslly.

We go back on track on Monday, so the fun will soon be over.

Is the fake snow like that gew stuff you can buy? That would be pretty cool.

Say hi to Brad and Nate.

From Kyle To My Best Buddy Trent