Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday February 26th day +101





Well today I am so tired, I slept till almost 10:00 yikes. We had my 100 day party last night. It was so fun! Mom got out the chocolate fountain and we pigged out. We had chocolate all over our mouths. We played Dance Dance Revolution and SingStar we laughed and laughed it was a blast!!! I was singing and dancing with all I had. Time has gone by fast I can't wait till I can go wherever I want and eat out. I already have a list for what I will eat out first. Well have a great day!!!
Love Trent

4 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Wow, 100 days!! That is so great. I'm glad you are home and enjoying life outside the hospital! :) woo hoo!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent- Right on!!!! You are the coolest one hundred day old I know! We are so happy that things are going well. How was your Valentines Day? We have all been sick with the worst flu ever. (We wont drive over :)) Tyler's temp last night was almost 106-AHHHH?!? We are just hoping that Emmi doesn't get it. Well we hope that your chocolate fountain was fabulous and we love you all lots. Can't wait to see you at 200 days. Keep postin those pictures and messages, and tell your sweet mom Hi for me.
Love ya-
Crystal Erickson

Nurse Heidi said...

Awesome!! That's a great milestone to celebrate!

Joy & Casey said...

We are so happy for you!!! What a great feeling! It is fun to see you with your family smiling! You guys are great!
Love,
Casey and Joy and kids